Practicing Positive Psychology Coaching: Assessment, Activities and Strategies for Success
Written by Robert Biswas-Diener, a respected researcher, psychologist, life and organizational coach, and expert in positive psychology, Practicing Positive Psychology Coaching presents a wide range of practical interventions and tools you can put to use right away in your coaching practice.
Each intervention is clearly outlined and, where appropriate, illustrated by case studies from organizational and life coaching. Providing unique assessments that can be used to evaluate client resources and goals, this practical guide introduces tools unique to this book that every professional can use in their practice, including:
- Findings from new research on goal commitment strategies, motivation, growth-mindset theory, and goal revision
- A decision tree for working specifically with Snyder's Hope Theory in the coaching context
- An easy-to-use assessment of "positive diagnosis," which measures client strengths, values, positive orientation toward the future, and satisfaction
- Measures of self-esteem, optimism, happiness, personal strengths, motivation, and creativity
- Guidance for leading clients through organizational and common life transitions including layoffs, leadership changes, university graduation, middle age, and retirement
1 Education to Empowerment: An Introduction to Applying Positive Psychology Coaching.
2 Using Your Best to Make You Better.
3 Harnessing Positivity.
4 Making Molehills out of Mountains: Coaching Goals and Hope for the Future.
5 Positive Diagnosis.
6 Positive Assessment.
7 Gray Hairs and Gravestones: Positive Psychology Coaching Across the Lifespan.
8 The Practice of Positive Psychology Coaching.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Practicing Positive Psychology Coaching: Assessment, Activities and Strategies for Success (US $50.00)
-and- The Courage Quotient: How Science Can Make You Braver (US $25.95)
Total List Price: US $75.95
Discounted Price: US $56.96 (Save: US $18.99)