How to Measure Anything: Finding the Value of Intangibles in Business, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Now updated with new research and even more intuitive explanations, a demystifying explanation of how managers can inform themselves to make less risky, more profitable business decisions
This insightful and eloquent book will show you how to measure those things in your own business that, until now, you may have considered "immeasurable," including customer satisfaction, organizational flexibility, technology risk, and technology ROI.
- Adds even more intuitive explanations of powerful measurement methods and shows how they can be applied to areas such as risk management and customer satisfaction
- Continues to boldly assert that any perception of "immeasurability" is based on certain popular misconceptions about measurement and measurement methods
- Shows the common reasoning for calling something immeasurable, and sets out to correct those ideas
- Offers practical methods for measuring a variety of "intangibles"
- Adds recent research, especially in regards to methods that seem like measurement, but are in fact a kind of "placebo effect" for management – and explains how to tell effective methods from management mythology
Written by recognized expert Douglas Hubbard-creator of Applied Information Economics-How to Measure Anything, Second Edition illustrates how the author has used his approach across various industries and how any problem, no matter how difficult, ill defined, or uncertain can lend itself to measurement using proven methods.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
How to Measure Anything: Finding the Value of Intangibles in Business, 2nd Edition (US $49.95)
Total List Price: US $94.95
Discounted Price: US $71.21 (Save: US $23.74)