Evidence-Based Treatment Planning for Social Anxiety Disorder DVD Workbook
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This Companion Workbook to the Evidence-Based Treatment Planning for Social Anxiety Disorder DVD is designed to be used in conjunction with the DVD, which is focused on informing mental health professionals about empirically informed treatment for panic disorder. The workbook reinforces the key points covered in the DVD and helps assess the level of mastery of basic concepts through discussion and test questions. It can also be used as part of a self-paced learning tool or as a team collaborative tool.
The Companion Workbook includes:
- Summary highlights of content shown in the DVD
- Full transcripts of the DVD's vignettes demonstrating cognitive and behavioral coping skills, cognitive restructuring, physical sensation exposure, and situational exposure
- Discussion questions
- Chapter review test questions and answers
- Empirical support chapter references
- Clinical resource chapter references