Evidence-Based Treatment Planning for Social Anxiety Disorder Workbook
The Companion Workbook includes:
- Summary highlights of content shown in the DVD
- Full transcripts of the DVD's vignettes demonstrating cognitive and behavioral coping skills, cognitive restructuring, physical sensation exposure, and situational exposure
- Discussion questions
- Chapter review test questions and answers
- Empirical support chapter references
- Clinical resource chapter references
Chapter 1 What Are the DSM Criteria for Social Anxiety Disorder?
Chapter 2 What Are the Six Steps in Building a Treatment Plan?
Chapter 3 What Is the Brief History of the Empirically Supported Treatments Movement?
Chapter 4 What Are the Identified Empirically Supported Treatments for Social Anxiety Disorder?
Chapter 5 How Do You IntegrateEmpirically Supported Treatments into Treatment Planning?
Chapter 6 What Are Considerations for Relapse Prevention?
Closing Remarks and Resources.
Appendix A Chapter Review Test Question Answers Explained.
TIMOTHY J. BRUCE, PhD, is Professor and Interim Chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Peoria, Illinois, where he also directs medical student education. He is Executive Director of the Center for the Implementation of Empirically Informed Mental Health Practices, a state- and federally funded initiative to disseminate empirically informed psychological and pharmacological practices across Illinois.
|Homework Assignments||155.50 KB||Click to Download|