Exam 70-564: Designing and Developing ASP.NET Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Package
April 2010, ©2011
Students benefit from hands-on instruction with, and professional certification on, the Visual Studio suite of development tools, the Windows .NET Framework component, and ASP.NET technology. The 70-564 exam, is the one Professional-level exam required for the MCPD certification focused on the ASP.NET track for developing web-based applications.
The book covers:
- Designing and implementing controls
- Designing the presentation and layout of an application
- Accessing data and services
- Establishing ASP.NET solution structure
- Leveraging and extending ASP.NET architecture
- Applying security principles
This text offers the pedagogy and support provided by the MOAC Ready To Teach, Ready To Work program. MOAC .NET 70-564 provides the resources that instructors and students need to deploy an excellent Microsoft course. This .NET 70-564 textbook, complete with lab manual, also offers the developer software via the MSDN AA program. As with all MOAC titles, MOAC .NET 70-564 will contain coverage of all certification exam objectives.