Prepare for the Worst, Plan for the Best: Disaster Preparedness and Recovery for Small Businesses, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Improve business efficiency, eliminate day-to-day mishaps, and prepare for the worst-with effective disaster contingency planning
Now in a Second Edition, Prepare for the Worst, Plan for the Best: Disaster Preparedness and Recovery for Small Businesses presents you with proven guidelines for your small or midsized business to effectively prepare for catastrophes, including
- Rebuilding an IT infrastructure
- Setting up your insurance to expedite claims payments
- Assisting your employees and their families
- Getting your business up and running again
- Contacting third parties
- Handling insurance claims
- What to do if your main office location is not accessible
- Adequate insurance for property, business interruption losses, and workers' compensation
Successful planning not only can limit the damage of an unforeseen disaster but also can minimize daily mishaps–such as the mistaken deletion of files–and increase a business's overall efficiency. This essential, must-have guide is the only contingency guide you will need to ensure your company's continued success.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Prepare for the Worst, Plan for the Best: Disaster Preparedness and Recovery for Small Businesses, 2nd Edition (US $24.95)
-and- Wiley Pathways Small Business Accounting (US $71.95)
Total List Price: US $96.90
Discounted Price: US $72.67 (Save: US $24.23)