Prioritizing Academic Programs and Services: Reallocating Resources to Achieve Strategic Balance, Revised and Updated
January 2010, Jossey-Bass
Preface to the Revised Edition.
Preface to the First Edition.
About the Author.
1. Recognizing the Need for Reform.
2. Identifying Responsible Leadership.
3. Reaffirming Institutional Mission.
4. Defining What Constitutes a Program.
5. Selecting Appropriate Criteria.
6. Measuring, Analyzing, Prioritizing.
7. Anticipating Process Issues.
8. Implementing Program Decisions.
9. Achieving Strategic Balance.
Resource A: Outsourcing Practices in Higher Education.
Resource B: Sample Process Agenda Adopted by a Land Grant University.
Resource C: Criteria for Measuring Administrative Programs.
Resource D: Case Studies: Excerpts from Implementation Plans.
Resource E: Sources of Hidden Costs.
Resource F: Model Communication Plan.
Resource G: Prioritization Process and Implementation.
Prioritizing Academic Programs and Services: Reallocating Resources to Achieve Strategic Balance, Revised and Updated (US $45.00)
Total List Price: US $95.00
Discounted Price: US $71.25 (Save: US $23.75)