Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings, 5th Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings, Fifth Edition carefully analyzes the strategies and motives that inspire M&As, the laws and rules that govern the field, as well as the offensive and defensive techniques of hostile acquisitions.
- Incorporates updated research, graphs, and case studies on the private equity market, ethics, legal frameworks, and corporate governance
- Expanded and updated chapters on corporate governance, joint ventures and strategic alliances and valuation
- Expanded global treatment of the field of M&A
- Shows business managers and financial executives how corporate restructuring can be used successfully in any company
- Looks at the most effective offensive and defensive tactics in hostile bids
- Reviews the impact on shareholder wealth on a variety of takeover actions
- Packed with the most up-to-date research, graphs, and case studies, Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings, Fifth Edition provides a fresh perspective on M&As in today's global business landscape.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings, 5th Edition (US $80.00)
Total List Price: US $119.95
Discounted Price: US $89.96 (Save: US $29.99)