How to Hire A-Players: Finding the Top People for Your Team- Even If You Don't Have a Recruiting Department
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Now more than ever, it is vital that executives make smart hiring decisions. Lost time, wasted money, and squandered opportunities all stem from sub-par hiring decisions. To be a great business leader, you must be a great recruiter. In the end, you will be judged by the ability of your people to produce "A-Player" results.
How to Hire A-Players explains that recruiting is just marketing and sales in different garb. To improve your recruiting results, you simply refocus these marketing & sales abilities on the labor market. You have to know how and where to prospect for high-quality employees. Your current marketing, sales, and networking efforts provide terrific recruiting opportunities.
Eric's insights include:
- Would You Know An A-Player If You Met One? Define Your A-Player Profile.
- Don't Fill Positions. Build A Great Team.
- Would You Want To Work With This Person? How to Generate Worthwhile Employee Referrals.
- How to Use Recruiters (Wisely)
- What's In It For Me? How To Advertise For A-Players
- Never Underestimate The Economic Value of Good Looks & How to Identify Candidates Who Perform Well Rather Than Just Look Good.
- Pop the Hood, Don't Kick the Tires. How to Use Personnel Assessments in the Interview Process
- It's Not The A-Players You Hire ...
Buy Both and Save 25%!
How to Hire A-Players: Finding the Top People for Your Team- Even If You Don't Have a Recruiting Department (US $25.95)
Total List Price: US $50.90
Discounted Price: US $38.17 (Save: US $12.73)