Microsoft Office 2010 Digital Classroom, (Book and Video Training)
This Microsoft Office 2010 book-and-video training package-from the same professional training experts who also create many training materials for Microsoft-is like having your own personal instructor guiding you through each lesson, but you work at your own pace! The full-color book includes 27 lessons that teach you the new features and quirks of Microsoft Office 2010.
Each lesson includes step-by-step instructions and lesson files, and provides valuable video tutorials that complement what you're learning and clearly demonstrate how to do tasks. This jam-packed training package takes you well beyond the basics in a series of easy-to-absorb, five-minute lessons.
- Shows you how to use Microsoft Office 2010, the new version of the Microsoft Office suite that is available in standard 32-bit and now also a 64-bit version
- Walks you through 27 lessons, each consisting of easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and lesson files in full color that make each task less intimidating
- Includes all the lesson files from the book and video tutorials that clearly show you how to do tasks and reinforces what you're learning in the book
- Covers exciting new Office 2010 features such as Office Web apps that can be accessed from anywhere and a streamlined new Ribbon
- Provides the perfect, one-stop, robust learning package-with book and supplementary video training on all the applications in Office 2010
- Additional resources available on companion Web site: www.digitalclassroombooks.com
Learn the ins-and-outs of Office 2010 with this all-in-one, value-packed combo!
About Microsoft Office 2010
Fonts used in this book.
Loading lesson files.
Word Lesson 1: Microsoft Word 2010 Jumpstart.
Word Lesson 2: Getting Started with Microsoft Word 2010.
Word Lesson 3: Editing the Document.
Word Lesson 4: Formatting Paragraphs.
Word Lesson 5: Working with Pages.
Word Lesson 6: Working with Styles and Themes.
Word Lesson 7: Working with Tables.
Word Lesson 8: Working with Graphics.
Excel Lesson 1: Microsoft Excel 2010 Jumpstart.
Excel Lesson 2: Getting Started with Microsoft Excel 2010.
Excel Lesson 3: Editing Cells.
Excel Lesson 4: Formatting Cell Ranges.
Excel Lesson 5: Building Formulas and Functions.
Excel Lesson 6: Displaying Data with Charts.
Excel Lesson 7: Analyzing Excel Data.
Excel Lesson 8: Adding Graphic Objects.
PowerPoint Lesson 1: Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Jumpstart.
PowerPoint Lesson 2: Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
PowerPoint Lesson 3: Working with Tables and Charts.
PowerPoint Lesson 4: Working with Graphic Elements.
Access Lesson 1: Microsoft Access 2010 Jumpstart.
Access Lesson 2: Getting Started with Microsoft Access 2010.
OneNote Lesson 1: Microsoft OneNote 2010 Jumpstart.
OneNote Lesson 2: Getting Started with Microsoft OneNote 2010.
Publisher Lesson 1: Microsoft Publisher 2010 Jumpstart.
Publisher Lesson 2: Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher 2010.
Outlook Lesson 1: Microsoft Outlook Essentials.