Nonprofit Finance for Hard Times: Leadership Strategies When Economies Falter
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
During this time of upheaval and instability with the country's financial markets and economy, you might be wondering how your nonprofit can emerge stronger from this unprecedented turmoil and prepare for future economic cycles. Practical and timely, Nonprofit Finance for Hard Times: Leadership Strategies When Economies Falter helps your nonproft get strategic in the weak economy.
Nonprofit Finance for Hard Times shows you how surviving the current economic conditions means dedicating yourself to understanding the details of the current financial crisis and identifying those Board members and other leaders who can give you deep analysis on the crisis and act as your analysts of the winners and losers in real time.
- Emphasizes that the core of all strategy is engagement
- Helps you reassess your nonprofit's communications tools for both messages and markets
- Asserts that the operative need is for strategy, not panic
- Revisits all assumptions
- Explains how to sort and cull past supporters for those who will emerge from the turmoil first and strongest
- Reveals how to identify new audiences
Providing the guidance your nonprofit needs-not to just hang on for the white-knuckle ride, but to plan their best strategy to survive and succeed-Nonprofit Finance for Hard Times equips you with the tools you need to get started.