Fundamentals of Turfgrass Management, 4th Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The new edition of Fundamentals of Turfgrass Management introduces the principles of turfgrass management, covering everything from basic turfgrass science to fertilization, mowing, turfgrass diseases, irrigation topdressing, pest management, as well as career paths, and much more.
With an emphasis on explaining why certain management practices are handled as they are, this new edition:
- Incorporates updates throughout with special emphasis on pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, and soil testing
- Contains expanded coverage of physiology, water quality and seed production, seed certification, and seed buying
- Offers step-by-step advice on the selection and maintenance of turfgrasses
- Includes the latest information on cutting-edge fertilization research, mowing techniques, and sports field management practices
- Features a full-color identification guide that covers the most common grasses and weeds
Written on a level suitable for students, but with a wealth of information useful to experienced turfgrass managers, Fundamentals of Turfgrass Management, Fourth Edition provides a solid yet flexible grounding that readers can apply and adapt on the job to nearly any situation.