Making Chemistry Relevant: Strategies for Including All Students in a Learner-Sensitive Classroom Environment
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
1. Philosophical, Cognitive, and Sociological Roots for Connections in Chemistry Teaching and Learning (Donald J. Wink).
2. Chemistry and the Environment: A SENCER Model Course (Amy M. Shachter).
3. CORD's Applications in Biology/Chemistry: Teaching Science in the Context of Major Life Issues (Bonnie Rinard and Mark Whitney).
4. The Science of Terrorism: An Interdisciplinary Course for Nonscience Majors (Laura Post Eisen).
5. Chemistry for the Twenty-First Century: Bringing the "Real World" into the Lab (Gautam Bhattacharyya).
6. Student-Centered, Active Learning Pedagogies in Chemistry Education (Gail Marshall).
7. Creating a Relevant, Learner-Centered Classroom for Allied Health Chemistry (Laura DeLong Frost).
8. Working with Chemistry: A Laboratory Inquiry Program (Julie Ellefson).
9. Making Chemistry Relevant to Science and Engineering Majors (Julie K. Bartley, Sharmistha Basu-Dutt, Victoria J. Geisler, Farooq A. Khan, and S. Swamy-Mruthinti).
10. The Center for Authentic Science Practice in Education: Integrating Science Research into the Undergraduate Laboratory Curriculum (Cianán B. Russell, Anne K. Bentley, Donald J. Wink, and Gabriela C. Weaver).
11. Enriching the Chemistry Experience for All Students: Sensorial Experiments That Include Visually Challenged Students (Maria Oliver-Hoyo).
12. Media in Chemistry Education (William J. Donovan).
13. A Walk on the Applied Side: Developing Hypermedia for Physical Chemistry (Erik M. Epp and Gabriela C. Weaver).
14. Effective Use of Games and Puzzles in the Chemistry Classroom (Thomas D. Crute III).