Advanced Accounting, Study Guide with Working Papers in Excel , 4th Edition
February 2010, ©2010
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Wiley E-Text
- “Related Concepts” margin notes and conceptual questions at the end of chapter link the topics covered back to the conceptual framework where appropriate.
- Comprehensive coverage of all three methods of consolidated financial reporting.
- Current coverage of relevant International Accounting Standards and a compare and contrast discussion of the differences between U.S. GAAP and IFRS.
- Consolidated financial statements chapter presented after acquisition without the complications related to excess depreciation and amortization.
- Conceptual questions in the end-of-chapter materials relate to theoretical topics covered in the framework and help students keep sight of the big picture