Human Stem Cell Technology and Biology: A Research Guide and Laboratory Manual
January 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
Human Stem Cell Technology & Biology: A Research Guide and Laboratory Manual integrates readily accessible text, electronic and video components with the aim of effectively communicating the critical information needed to understand and culture human embryonic stem cells.
- An authoritative, comprehensive, multimedia training manual for stem cell researchers
- Easy to follow step-by-step laboratory protocols and instructional videos provide a valuable resource
- A must-have for developing laboratory course curriculums, training courses, and workshops in stem cell biology
- Perspectives written by the world leaders in the field
- Introductory chapters will provide background information
The volume will be a valuable reference resource for both experienced investigators pursuing stem cell and induced pluripotent stem cell research as well as those new to this field.