Building Online Learning Communities: Effective Strategies for the Virtual Classroom, 2nd Edition
December 2009, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- Engaging students in the formation of an online learning community.
- Establishing a sense of presence online.
- Maximizing participation.
- Developing effective courses that include collaboration and reflection.
- Assessing student performance.
Written for faculty in any distance learning environment, this revised edition is based on the authors many years of work in faculty development for online teaching as well as their extensive personal experience as faculty in online distance education. Rena M. Palloff and Keith Pratt share insights designed to guide readers through the steps of online course design and delivery.