Condensed Matter Physics, 2nd Edition
November 2010, ©2011
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Brings together an exciting collection of heretofore disjointed new topics from the last three decades.
- Provides a thorough treatment of classic topics, including band theory,
transport theory, and semiconductor physics.
- Includes over 300 figures, incorporating many never-seen-before images from experiments.
- Clarifies subject matter for reader via frequent comparison of theory and experiment, both when they agree and when problems are still unsolved.
- Offers more than 50 data tables and a detailed index.
- Comes with end-of-chapter problems, including computational exercises
and a solutions manual for instructors.
- Combines over 1000 references, both recent and historically significant.