Polymer Nanotube Nanocomposites: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Research on polymer nanotube composites is a relatively new field, and a lot of development is required to achieve a very large-scale commercial application. Although a number of developments have taken place in terms of the dispersion of nanotubes in the polymer matrices and corresponding improvements in the various physical properties of the composites, a meaningful text on the subject, which can assimilate these advancements in one place to provide an overall potential of the technology, is missing.
This edited volume brings together contributions from a variety of senior scientists in the field of polymer nanotube composites technology to shed light on the recent advances in these commercially important areas of polymer technology. The book provides the following features:
- A summary of recent advances in nanotube composite synthesis technology
- A basic introduction to polymer nanotube nanocomposite technology for readers who are new to the field
- Valuable insights for the use of technologies for polymer nanocomposites for commercial application
- Reviews of current polymer nanotube systems to underscore the high potential of nanotubes as fillers
- Pathways for large-scale commercial applications ofnanotube nanocomposites
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Polymer Nanotube Nanocomposites: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications (US $192.00)
-and- Introduction to Surface Engineering and Functionally Engineered Materials (US $183.00)
Total List Price: US $375.00
Discounted Price: US $281.25 (Save: US $93.75)