The Organizational Network Fieldbook: Best Practices, Techniques and Exercises to Drive Organizational Innovation and Performance
June 2010, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
Building Networks for Collaboration and Community.
1. Building a Technical Community (Angelique Finan and Grady Bryant).
2. Networks of Excellence (Peter Gray and Dan Ranta).
3. Driving Business Results through Networked Communities of Practice (Rob Cross and Guillermo Velasquez).
4. Mapping and Engaging Influence Networks (Myra Norton).
Bridging Organizational Silos).
5. Network Analysis for Engineering Small Practice Groups (Barry Dayton).
6. Building Trusted Ties in a New Organization (Joe Blasnales).
7. Forging Global Connections, Christie Dowling (Betsy Smith Redfern, and Victor Gulas).
8. Building Healthy Teams (Kate Ehrlich, Ivan J. Blum, and Inga Carboni).
Driving Organizational Change through Networks.
9. Changing Culture through Networks and Narrative (Steve Denning and Rob Cross).
10. Message Monitoring to Accelerate Change (Terry G. Williams).
11. A Workshop for Aligning Networks with Strategy (Sally Colella).
12. Positioning a New Leader for Success through Network Fine-Tuning (Rob Cross, Robert J. Thomas, Ana Dutra, and Carrie Newberry).
13. Improving Decision Making through Network Reconstruction (Rob Cross and Robert J. Thomas).
Connecting People for Innovation.
14. The Innovation Lab: Building Idea-Sharing Networks (Jean Singer and Kristi Droppers).
15. Building a Collaborative Innovation Network (Wendi Backler).
16. Connecting through Improvisation (Christiane Frischmuth).
17. Helping Leaders Uncover Hidden Assets (Sally Colella).
Developing Talent through Networks.
18. Embedding a Network Perspective into Leadership (Michael Chavez and Mara Green).
19. Improving Leadership Effectiveness through Network Development (Rob Cross).
20. Developing Leaders' Networks through a Stakeholder Mapping and Engagement Workshop (Katy Strei and Sally Colella).
21. The Mentor Marketplace (Christie Dowling and Victor Gulas).
22. Managing External Stakeholders and Stemming Knowledge Loss (Carlota Vollhardt and Brigitte Lippmann).
23. Smart Mentoring to Increase Connectivity (Adrian (Zeke) Wolfberg).
24. Newcomers' Boot Camp (Betsy Hudson).
25. A Network Approach to Onboarding (Michel Buffet, Gregory A. Janicik, Maria Gallegos, Giulio Quaggiotto, and Lauren Ashwell).