The Green Screen Handbook: Real-World Production Techniques
Topics include matting and keying basics; setups using fabric, portable background panels, or paint; lighting and digital camera essentials; broadcast TV hardware switchers; professional HD and major motion picture compositing; multiple-colored screen composites (background, foregrounds, and objects); directing storyboards and talent; working with virtual sets; motion tracking; and much more.
- See how to plan, set up, and execute your shots to reduce fixes in post
- Choose the right keying process for your project
- Master basic shooting setups and live broadcast keying
- Understand proper lighting and how to match subjects to the background
- Create a working storyboard and learn how to select and direct talent
- Composite your footage and fix problem shots
- Work creatively with virtual sets, motion tracking, and match moving
- Master techniques that apply to all compositing software and plug-ins
The DVD includes sample footage and all project files to accompany the chapters in the book.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.