Bartending For Dummies, 4th Edition
- Detailed information on how to properly stock a bar
- Expanded coverage on making exotic frozen/blended specialties, specialty coffees, and hot toddies
- Tips on creating unique punches and even non-alcoholic drinks
- Helpful information about experimenting with the latest flavored rums and vodkas including apple, blackberry, blueberry, cherry, grape, mango, and watermelon
- Fun, new ways to garnish, rim, and serve drinks like a master mixologist
- The latest tips and advice on curing hangovers and hiccups
- Advice on choosing the right and latest glassware and mixers
- New recipes covering the hottest shooters such as After Five, Candy Corn, Jelly Bean, and more
- A new section on festive holiday cocktails such as the Grinch and Candy Cane Martini
Part I: The Basics.
Chapter 1: Just for Openers: The Right Tools and Glasses.
Chapter 2: Methods to the Madness.
Chapter 3: Setting Up Your Home Bar.
Chapter 4: Charts and Measures.
Part II: Short Shots from American Whiskey to Wine.
Chapter 5: American and Canadian Whisk(e)y.
Chapter 6: Aperitifs, Cordials, and Liqueurs.
Chapter 7: Beer.
Chapter 8: Brandy.
Chapter 9: Cognac and Armagnac.
Chapter 10: Gin.
Chapter 11: Irish Whiskey.
Chapter 12: Rum.
Chapter 13: Scotch Whisky.
Chapter 14: Tequila and Mezcal.
Chapter 15: Vodka.
Chapter 16: Wine.
Part III: The Recipes.
Chapter 17: Recipes from A to Z.
Chapter 18: "Martini" Madness.
Chapter 19: Drinks for Special Occasions.
Chapter 20: Nonalcoholic Drinks.
Part IV: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 21: Ten Drinks to Try and Ten Drinks to Let Someone Else Try.
Chapter 22: At Least Ten Cures and Lores.