Perspectives on Fund Raising: New Directions for Higher Education, Number 149
March 2010, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Fundraising topics covered in this volume include:
- The growing role of private giving in financing the modern university
- The Foundation-Institution Partnership: The Role of Institutionally Related
- Foundations in Public Higher Education
- The Challenge of Funding Fundraising
- Leading the Way: The Role of Presidents and Academic Deans in Fundraising
- Determining the Success of Fundraising Programs
- Integrating Development, Alumni Relations, and Marketing for Fundraising Success
- Balancing Fundraising in Academic Programs and Intercollegiate Athletics
- Prospect Development Systems: Empowering Artful Fundraising
- Recruiting, Training, and Retaining High-Performance Development Teams
This is the 149th issue of the Jossey-Bass higher education quarterly report series New Directions for Higher Education. Addressed to presidents, vice presidents, deans, and other higher-education decision-makers on all kinds of campuses, New Directions for Higher Education provides timely information and authoritative advice about major issues and administrative problems confronting every institution.