Global Software and IT: A Guide to Distributed Development, Projects, and Outsourcing
November 2011, Wiley-IEEE Computer Society Press
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Global Software and IT takes a unique approach that works for projects of any size, examining such critical topics as:
- Executing a seamless project across multiple locations
- Mitigating the risks of off-shoring
- Developing and implementing processes for global development
- Establishing practical outsourcing guidelines
- Fostering effective collaboration and communication across continents and culture
This book provides a balanced framework for planning global development, covering topics such as managing people in distributed sites and managing a project across locations. It delivers a comprehensive business model that is beneficial to anyone looking for the most cost-effective, efficient way to engineer good software products.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Global Software and IT: A Guide to Distributed Development, Projects, and Outsourcing (US $62.95)
-and- The Dark Side of Software Engineering: Evil on Computing Projects (US $38.95)
Total List Price: US $101.90
Discounted Price: US $76.42 (Save: US $25.48)