Mastering Autodesk Maya 2011
If you already know the basics of Maya, the latest version of this authoritative book takes you to the next level. From modeling, texturing, animation, and visual effects to high-level techniques for film, television, games, and more, this book provides professional-level Maya instruction. With pages of scenarios and examples from some of the leading professionals in the industry, this book will help you master the entire CG production pipeline.
- Provides professional-level instruction on Maya, the industry-leading 3D animation and effects software
- Covers the very latest Maya tools and features, including Dynamics, Maya Muscle, Stereo Cameras, rendering with mental ray, and more
- Offers complete coverage of advanced topics such as cloth, fur, and fluids
- Showcases the techniques of professionals through numerous examples and real-world scenarios, showing you how to set up and manage 3D animation and visual effects pipelines
- Includes a CD with all support files from the book, along with movies to illustrate concepts
If you're looking for an in-depth, professional Maya resource to turn to again and again, Mastering Maya is the book you need.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
For Instructors: Teaching supplements are available for this title.
2 Virtual Film Making with Maya Cameras.
3 NURBS Modeling in Maya.
4 Polygon Modeling.
5 Animation Techniques.
6 Animating with Deformers.
7 Rigging and Muscle Systems.
8 Paint Effects and Toon Shading.
9 mental ray Lighting.
10 mental ray Shading Techniques.
11 Texture Mapping.
12 Rendering for Compositing.
13 Introducing nParticles.
14 Advanced nDynamics.
15 Fur, Hair, and Clothing.
16 Maya Fluids.
17 Mel and Python.
|Chapter 3 Project Files
The DVD that shipped with the 1st printing copies of the book contains incorrect files for the projects in Chapter 3. Download the correct files here.
|2.35 MB||Click to Download|