Advanced Google AdWords
Master Google AdWords and get more out of your campaigns
What's the secret to making every pay-per-click of your Google AdWords really pay? This must-have guide-written by a Google Advanced AdWords seminar instructor-shows you exactly how to apply advanced techniques and tactics for better results. Discover the best tools for keyword research, tips on crafting winning ad copy, advanced PPC optimization tricks, winning bidding strategies, and much more. If you manage AdWords PPC accounts, you won't want to miss this expert, detailed instruction.
- Covers the essential and advanced capabilities of Google AdWords
- Explores keyword research, PPC optimization strategies, the intricacies of Content Nation, how to interpret results and reports, and much more
- Provides busy marketers, consultants, PR professionals, Web developers, and others with an invaluable, step-by-step guide of advanced concepts
- Goes well beyond the basics and offers tips and tactics that you can immediately apply to your own campaigns
- Reinforces concepts through fascinating, real-world case studies
- Includes a $25 Google Adwords Gift Card for new customers
If you've been seeking a practical, expert book on Google AdWords, one that goes well beyond the basics, Advanced Google AdWords is it!
1 Understanding Search Theory.
2 Keyword Research.
3 Keyword Tools: Extracting Valuable Data from Google.
4 Writing Compelling Ads.
5 Landing Pages that Convert Searchers into Buyers.
6 Advanced Optimization Techniques.
7 Demystifying Quality Score.
8 Beyond Text: Image, Video, and Mobile Ads.
9 Understanding the Content Network.
10 Advanced Content Network Techniques.
11 Advanced Geographic Targeting.
12 Save Time & Scale Accounts with the Adwords Editor.
13 Profitable Bid Strategies.
14 Successful Account Organization Strategies.
15 Testing Techniques That Will Increase Profits.
16 AdWords Reports: How to Extract Actionable Information.
17 Step-by-Step: Create & Monitor Your AdWords Account.
AdWords expert Brad Geddes has been managing successful PPC campaigns for more than a decade. He is the first and only AdWords Seminar Leader chosen by Google to teach advanced seminars to Google's advertisers. He has advised top companies such as Amazon, Red Lobster, Encyclopedia Britannica, World Directories, and R.H. Donnelley. Brad maintains a popular PPC blog (bgTheory.com) and writes a column for Search Engine Land. He is a popular speaker at conferences throughout the world, including Search Engine Strategies, SMX, Pubcon, ad:tech, and many others.