The Little Book of Bull Moves, Updated and Expanded: How to Keep Your Portfolio Up When the Market Is Up, Down, or Sideways
- Provides detailed advice on the techniques and strategies that can help investors maintain and even build wealth now and in the turbulent times that lie just ahead
- Filled with insightful commentary, inventive metaphors, and prescriptive advice
- Other titles by Schiff: Crash Proof: How to Profit From the Coming Economic Collapse, and The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets
Written by a seasoned Wall Street prognosticator, The Little Book of Bull Moves shows readers how to make money under adverse market conditions by using conservative, nontraditional investment strategies.
Prologue to the 2010 Edition.
Chapter One: Let's Do the Time Warp Again.
Chapter Two: Saving Your Assets.
Chapter Three: Beware of False Prophets.
Chapter Four: Of Babies and Bathwater.
Chapter Five: Hot Stuff.
Chapter Six: The Ring in the Bull's Nose.
Chapter Seven: Weathering the Storm.
Chapter Eight: Favorite Nations.
Chapter Nine: If You Want to Roll the Dice.
Chapter Ten: To Infinity and Beyond.
Chapter Eleven: A Decade of Frugality.
Chapter Twelve: Pack Your Bags.
Chapter Thirteen: The Light at the End of the Tunnel.
PETER D. SCHIFF is President of Euro Pacific Capital, Inc., and one of the few unbiased investment advisors to have predicted the current bear market and positioned his clients accordingly. Schiff appears frequently on Fox News, Fox Business News, CNN, CNBC, and Bloomberg TV, and has been quoted in such publications as the Wall Street Journal, Barron's, the Financial Times, and the New York Times. In 2009, he announced his candidacy for the U.S. Senate in his home state of Connecticut. He is also the author of Crash Proof and How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes, also published by Wiley.
In the wake of declining stock prices, the bursting of the real estate bubble, and a weakening dollar, the American economy is poised for a prolonged contraction and U.S. stocks will suffer a protracted bear market, so predicted seasoned Wall Street prognosticator Peter Schiff in his 2008 bestseller, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets. Now updated for 2010, in The Little Book of Bull Moves, the CNBC-dubbed "Doctor Doom" explains in the same straightforward and accessible style that was the signature of his first book:
- The causes of the current financial crisis, including how the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers triggered the market meltdown
- How healthcare legislation will likely prove to be the stake through the heart of our already fragile economy
- How the dollar's downward trend is likely to continue, especially under the Obama administration's economic policies, which only provide a temporary illusion of recovery
- How the real collapse—including a cataclysmic upheaval of the American way of life as we know it—is yet to come
Filled with the sort of insightful commentary, inventive metaphors, and prescriptive advice readers have come to expect from Schiff, The Little Book of Bull Moves shows you commonsense ways to successfully implement various bull moves so that you can preserve, and even grow your wealth in an economy experiencing high inflation, collapsed markets, and rising interest rates coupled with declining currencies.
For investors who understand that the worst is yet to come, but don't know what to do about it, and for those for whom a new economic and financial anxiety has taken hold, The Little Book of Bull Moves offers timely insights into using a conservative, nontraditional investment strategy to protect your portfolio and even profit during these uncertain economic times and those to come.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Little Book of Bull Moves, Updated and Expanded: How to Keep Your Portfolio Up When the Market Is Up, Down, or Sideways (US $24.95)
-and- Crash Proof 2.0: How to Profit From the Economic Collapse, 2nd Edition (US $16.95)
Total List Price: US $41.90
Discounted Price: US $31.42 (Save: US $10.48)