The Change Leader's Roadmap: How to Navigate Your Organization's Transformation, 2nd Edition
October 2010, ©2010, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Successful organizational transformation does not just happen. It is consciously planned, designed and implemented using advanced change leadership skills and methodology. In their cutting edge book, THE CHANGE LEADER’S ROADMAP: How to Navigate Your Organization’s Transformation (Pfeiffer, September 22, 2010 / $55 paperback), best-selling authors Linda Ackerman Anderson and Dean Anderson provide a complete overview of their proven change process methodology, including strategic guidance and pragmatic tools. Jim Kouzes, author of the landmark book, The Leadership Challenge, calls Linda and Dean “the leading authorities on change leadership and organizational transformation.”
In THE CHANGE LEADER’S ROADMAP, the authors outline every key step in a complex organization transformation, showing both leaders and consultants exactly what needs to be done to succeed. This is the king of all “how-to” books on change, and includes proven advice on:
- Phase I: Prepare to Lead the Change – 1) Start Up, Staff, and Create Your Case for Change; 2) Assess and Build Your Organization’s Readiness and Capacity, and Build Leaders’ Capability to Lead the Change; 3) Clarify Your Overall Change Strategy; and 4) Build the Infrastructure and Conditions to Support Your Change Effort.
- Phase II: Create Organizational Vision, Commitment, and Capability – Engage people early.
- Phase III: Assess the Situation to Determine Design Requirements – Clarify what needs your new state must satisfy.
- Phase IV: Design the Desired State – Get your change solution right.
- Phase V: Analyze the Impact – Know how your current organization will be impacted before you implement.
- Phase VI: Plan and Organize for Implementation – How to ensure that you are attending to everything needed during implementation.
- Phase VII: Implement the Change – Watch how smooth, and void of employee resistance, implementation can really be.
- Phase VIII: Celebrate and Integrate the New State – This is the secret to getting the full ROI from your change effort.
- Phase IX: Learn and Course-Correct – Continually improve your new state.
- Putting The Change Leader's Roadmap into Practice – How to use this methodology to drive extraordinary outcomes in your organization.
- Opportunities for Leveraging The Change Leader's Roadmap Methodology – Make the most out of using this advanced tool in your organization.
- Continuing the Journey to Conscious Change Leadership – Full benefit requires significant personal investment and change on the part of leaders.
As they did in their best-selling first edition, the authors provide advanced methods and tools that take leaders and change practitioners far beyond change management. THE CHANGE LEADER’S ROADMAP delivers a proven method for leaders and consultants to plan, organize, design and implement complex transformational change efforts faster, with less resistance and greater results. This book advances the field of conscious change leadership.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Change Leader's Roadmap: How to Navigate Your Organization's Transformation, 2nd Edition (US $55.00)
Total List Price: US $97.00
Discounted Price: US $72.75 (Save: US $24.25)