The Consulting Veterinary Nurse
September 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Written by an experienced senior veterinary nurse, this is a vital guide for all veterinary nurses seeking to develop their consulting role and contribute effectively to the long-term success of their practice.
- Provides a comprehensive guide to the role of the consulting veterinary nurse
- Details specific nutritional, medical and behavioural clinics run by nurses
- Includes advice on presentation, marketing and communicating with clients
- Discusses client compliance and internal procedure and protocol
- Contains sample diet history sheets and unit conversion charts for use in practice
- Endorsed by the British Veterinary Nursing Association