The Globalization Reader, 4th Edition
September 2011, ©2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Fully revised and updated with new readings on global governance, world soccer, the recent global financial crisis, global health, American evangelicals, and tropical deforestation
- Includes coverage on economic globalization, the role of media and religion in cultural globalization, and the link between environmentalism and the globalization of social problems
- Features coverage that ranges across economic, political, cultural, and experiential dimensions of social change
- Offers a wide variety of perspectives on globalization and captures many of the fault lines in current debates
- Stimulates discussion by including provocative contemporary works and by structuring sections around arguments that serve as connecting themes
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Globalization Reader, 4th Edition (US $46.95)
-and- Alter-Globalization: Becoming Actors in a Global Age (US $24.95)
Total List Price: US $71.90
Discounted Price: US $53.92 (Save: US $17.98)