Satellite Technology: Principles and Applications, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This second edition contains an additional chapter on earth station design and gives extensive focus to space based weapon systems, satellite interference and future trends in satellite technology. Extra information has also been provided on all of the first edition’s topics to enhance the existing coverage.
- Fully updated new edition with latest technological developments
- Covers the full range of important applications such remote sensing, weather forecasting, navigational, scientific and military applications
- Amply illustrated with figures and photographs, this book also contains problems with solutions, which is of benefit students at undergraduate and graduate levels
- An indispensible book for professionals and students in the field of satellite technology
- Companion website provides a complete and updated compendium on satellites and satellite launch vehicles