Improving Natural Resource Management: Ecological and Political Models
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Explores politically feasible ways to manage at-risk ecosystems.
- Gives agent-based models of how social groups affect ecosystems through time.
- Demonstrates how to fit models of population dynamics to mixtures of wildlife data.
- Presents statistical methods for fitting models of group behaviour to political action data.
- Supported by an accompanying website featuring datasets and JAVA code.
This book will be useful to managers and analysts working in organizations charged with finding practical ways to sustain biodiversity or the physical environment. Furthermore this book also provides a political roadmap to help lawmakers and administrators improve institutional environmental management decision making.