Consultancy and Advising in Forensic Practice: Empirical and Practical Guidelines
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The first publication to apply the modern theory and techniques in the consultancy process, presenting a clear, practical approach targeted specifically at forensic issues and contexts.
- The first publication to apply consultancy literature to a forensic setting
- Provides a combination of the theoretical and practical underpinnings needed in consultancy work, offering a development of knowledge with practical application
- Brings together papers from researchers, academics, practitioners and consultants within forensic psychology whilst drawing upon expertise in business consultancy and administration
- Chapters combine psychological, ethical, managerial and evaluative aspects into themed summaries
- Offers directions for further study and practice development