Fundamentals of Psychiatry
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Drawing on material from the acclaimed Psychiatry 3e, this book features high quality material, selected on a need-to-know basis, with an emphasis on uniformity, evenness, and accessibility, all within a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Highly suitable for course development and as augmented reading assignments
- Accessible to readers from junior to senior Residents; a good primer on which to focus initially, with pointers to further reading
- Informed by an integrative perspective and a multi-disciplinary approach
- Features sound clinical advice throughout, illustrated with case vignettes
- The sort of book a trainee can dip into easily to access clear knowledge, when one needs relevant information quickly
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Fundamentals of Psychiatry (US $89.99)
-and- Suicide Risk Management: A Manual for Health Professionals, 2nd Edition (US $43.99)
Total List Price: US $133.98
Discounted Price: US $100.48 (Save: US $33.50)