Work Without Boundaries: Psychological Perspectives on the New Working Life
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Explores a concept of work that is not restricted by traditional organizational rules like regular office hours, a single workplace, fixed procedures and limited responsibility
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the available theories, concepts, data and research on new work organizations
- Examines the shift of power away from organizations to make individuals accountable for their own employability and work
- Draws on over a decade of original research into ‘work without boundaries’ in which the authors are key authorities
- Brings together organization theory and work psychology with scholarship from related fields including sociology, social psychology, cognition and psychobiology
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Work Without Boundaries: Psychological Perspectives on the New Working Life (US $51.95)
Total List Price: US $95.94
Discounted Price: US $71.95 (Save: US $23.99)