Solid State Proton Conductors: Properties and Applications in Fuel Cells
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Focusing on fundamentals and physico-chemical properties of solid state proton conductors, topics covered include:
- Morphology and Structure of Solid Acids
- Diffusion in Solid Proton Conductors by Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Structure and Diffusivity by Quasielastic Neutron Scattering
- Broadband Dielectric Spectroscopy
- Mechanical and Dynamic Mechanical Analysis of Proton-Conducting Polymers
- Ab initio Modeling of Transport and Structure
- Perfluorinated Sulfonic Acids
- Proton-Conducting Aromatic Polymers
- Inorganic Solid Proton Conductors
Uniquely combining both organic (polymeric) and inorganic proton conductors, Solid State Proton Conductors: Properties and Applications in Fuel Cells provides a complete treatment of research on proton-conducting materials.