Criminal Justice Essentials, Study Guide, 9th Edition
October 2011, ©2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The Student Study Guide accompanying the ninth edition of Sue Titus Reid's Criminal Justice Essentials provides a comprehensive resource to aid and enhance student learning. Including chapter outlines, key concepts, and a variety of study questions and answer, the Student Study Guide offers the ideal complement to Criminal Justice Essentials.
- Represents the most thorough, legally accurate, and best-researched overview of the U.S. criminal justice system available today
- Anchored within the framework of the legal system and consistently includes legal decisions as a basis for much of its direction
- Accurately interprets the legal decisions which are cited
- Utilizes references to current affairs
- Available in full color, including over 100 color photographs