Sailing - Philosophy For Everyone: Catching the Drift of Why We Sail
July 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Unravels the philosophical mysteries behind one of the oldest organized human activities
- Features contributions from philosophers and academics as well as from sailors themselves
- Enriches appreciation of the sport by probing its meaning and value
- Brings to life the many applications of philosophy to sailing and the profound lessons it can teach us
- A thought-provoking read for sailors and philosophers alike
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Sailing - Philosophy For Everyone: Catching the Drift of Why We Sail (US $19.95)
-and- Alice in Wonderland and Philosophy: Curiouser and Curiouser (US $18.95)
Total List Price: US $38.90
Discounted Price: US $29.17 (Save: US $9.73)