Christian Theology Reader, Set
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Christian Theology: An Introduction, 5th ed and The Christian Theology Reader, 4th ed may be purchased as a set for a 15% savings on the list price.
Features of Christian Theology: An Introduction, 5th edition
- Both text and Reader are ccompanied by a fully revised and expanded website, available on publication, featuring useful instructor and student resources, including study questions and answers, quizzes, podcast lecturers from Alister McGrath, and multiple choice questions; visit www.wiley.com/go/mcgrath for more details
- Features new sections on Copernicanism and Darwinism
- Includes extended discussions of Augustine’s doctrine of creation, Trinitarian theologies of religion, and the relation of Christianity to other faiths
- Now completely up-to-date with expanded material, and packed throughout with student features and new illustrations
- Retains the chapter structure of the 4th edition, ensuring compatibility with earlier editions and courses based on these
Features of The Christian Theology Reader, 4th edition:
- Each reading is accompanied by its own introduction, commentary and study questions, and illustrates a key doctrine, point of view, intellectual development, or theological landmark
- Includes several new readings on religion and science, an expanded coverage of feminist theological voices, extracts from radical Protestant perspectives, and more contemporary theology
- Features additional writers, including: Pope Benedict XVI, John Polkinghorne, John Milbank, Elizabeth A. Johnson, and John Yoder