Aging and Older Adulthood, 3rd Edition
January 2013, ©2013, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The third edition of this essential text has been updated and expanded with new material that reflects the most recent developments in the field, and explores our current understanding of a broad range of topics related to aging and older adulthood.
- Fresh edition includes updated content such as revised case histories and reworked material on key concepts and research applications
- Retains the winning format of the second edition, with chapter contents framed by individual histories
- Dual models add cohesiveness to the presentation of theory
- Thematic structure facilitates reader comprehension
- Instructor resources provided online upon publication at www.wiley.com/go/erber