International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Volume 24, 2009
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. Conceptualizing and Measuring Intuition: A Review of Recent Trends (Erik Dane and Michael G. Pratt).
2. Transfer of Training 1988-2008: An Updated Review and Agenda for Future Research (Timothy T. Baldwin, J. Kevin Ford, and Brian D. Blume).
3. Fifty Years of Psychological Contract Research: What Do We Know and What are the Main Challenges (Neil Conway and Rob B. Briner)?
4. Security in Organizations: Expanding the Frontier of Industrial-Organizational Psychology (Edward G. Bitzer, III, Peter Y. Chen, and Roger G. Johnston).
5. Sensemaking in Virtual Teams: The Impact of Emotions and Support Tools on Team Mental Models and Team Performance (Anat Rafaeli, Shy Ravid, and Arik Cheshin).
6. Team Performance in Dynamic Task Environments (Verlin B. Hinsz, Dana M. Wallace, and Jared L. Ladbury).
7. Clarifying the Notion of Self-Regulation in Organizational Behavior (Richard P. DeShon and Tara A. Rench).
8. Individual Differences and Decision Making: What We Know and Where We Go From Here (Susan Mohammed and Alexander Schwall).
Contents of Previous Volumes.