Clinical Paediatric Dietetics, 2nd Edition
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
The second edition has expanded the range of disorders and treatments described, with additional information on nutritional assessment, inborn errors of metabolism, food allergy and intolerance, immunodeficiency syndromes and gastroenterology. Arranged under headings of disorders of organ systems rather than type of diet, and with much information presented in tabular form, the manual is easy to use. Dietary restrictions due either to customs, religious beliefs or environmental conditions which may affect the nutritional adequacy of the diet of the growing child are also discussed.
- Edited by leading experts at Great Ormond Street, which is recognised as an international centre, with contributions from leading paediatricdietitians
- Officially supported by the British Dietetic Association
- The standard work covering all diseases relating to diet which affects children
- Deals with all the latest topics including nutritional support, HIV and AIDS, and food allergic disorders
- Indispensable reference for all dietitians