This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Provides a detailed description of computer algorithms.
- Provides recently developed computational tools useful for data mining
- Highlights recent advances in statistical theory and methods that benefit econometric practice.
- Features examples with real life data.
- Accompanying software featuring DASC (Data Analysis and Statistical Computing).
Essential reading for practitioners in any area of econometrics; business analysts involved in economics and management; and Graduate students and researchers in economics and statistics.