Disability and Discourse: Analysing Inclusive Conversation with People with Intellectual Disabilities
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Explores conversations and encounters from the lives of people with intellectual disabilities
- Introduces the established methodology of Conversation Analysis, making it accessible and useful to a wide range of students, researchers and practitioners
- Adopts a discursive approach which looks at how people with intellectual disabilities use talk in real-life situations, while showing how such talk can be supported and developed
- Follows people into the meetings and discussions that take place in self-advocacy and research contexts
- Offers insights into how people with learning disabilities can have a voice in their own affairs, in policy-making, and in research
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Disability and Discourse: Analysing Inclusive Conversation with People with Intellectual Disabilities (US $51.95)
-and- Microaggressions in Everyday Life: Race, Gender, and Sexual Orientation (US $50.00)
Total List Price: US $101.95
Discounted Price: US $76.46 (Save: US $25.49)