Teaching Psychiatry: Putting Theory into Practice
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Instruction on developing a curriculum for Residency training, teaching interviewing skills, teaching psychotherapy and using new technology
- Innovative ways of engaging medical students in psychiatry and developing their interest in the specialty, including experience with new types of elective and research options and development of roles for students in patient care
- Focuses throughout on how to teach rather than what to teach
- Includes descriptions of workplace-based assessments
- Discussions of both theoretical and practical perspectives and examples of particular innovations in the field using case studies
Presented in a thoroughly readable and accessible manner, this book is a primary resource for all clinicians involved in teaching psychiatry to medical students and trainees.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Teaching Psychiatry: Putting Theory into Practice (US $89.99)
-and- Suicide Risk Management: A Manual for Health Professionals, 2nd Edition (US $43.99)
Total List Price: US $133.98
Discounted Price: US $100.48 (Save: US $33.50)