Emotion-Focused Cognitive Therapy
- Features an approach based on the latest work in cognition and emotion
- Offers psychologists an innovative way of working in therapy
- Draws on the strengths evidence-based cognitive behavioural and interpersonal approaches to psychotherapy
- Provides relevant case examples throughout the text
- Additional resources for the book available online here
4 The Assessment of Emotion.
5 TooMuch Emotion.
6 Too Little Emotion.
7 Additional Topics.
8 An Overview of EFCT.