Emotion-Focused Cognitive Therapy
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Emotion Focused Cognitive Therapy argues that it is time for a new focus in psychotherapy based on emotion, and presents an innovative approach to the treatment of clients with emotional disorders.
- Features an approach based on the latest work in cognition and emotion
- Offers psychologists an innovative way of working in therapy
- Draws on the strengths evidence-based cognitive behavioural and interpersonal approaches to psychotherapy
- Provides relevant case examples throughout the text
- Additional resources for the book available online here