Reproductive Health Psychology
April 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This volume provides a comprehensive, up-to-date theoretical and empirical background to the psychology of reproductive health.
- Provides a life span perspective of the psychology of reproductive health and its disorders, from menarche to menopause and reproductive health in older age
- Focuses on issues of the individual's reproductive health experience, including reproduction, pregnancy, maternity, and birth, as well as conditions such as PMDD, dysmenorrhea, and events including pregnancy failure, and abortion
- Acknowledges the wider social context with discussions of poverty, inequality, educational and economic status, age, and urban versus rural access
- Addresses life style related factors, human rights to choice, information and access, fertility control and reproductive health regulation and health care services
- Illustrates topics with empirical data supported with tables and figures
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Reproductive Health Psychology (US $109.95)
Total List Price: US $148.90
Discounted Price: US $111.67 (Save: US $37.23)