Transparent Oxide Electronics: From Materials to Devices
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The book describes the concept of transparent electronics, passive and active oxide semiconductors, multicomponent dielectrics and their importance for a new era of novel electronic materials and products. This is followed by a short history of transistors, and how oxides have revolutionized this field. It concludes with a glance at low-cost, disposable and lightweight devices for the next generation of ergonomic and functional discrete devices. Chapters cover:
- Properties and applications of n-type oxide semiconductors
- P-type conductors and semiconductors, including copper oxide and tin monoxide
- Low-temperature processed dielectrics
- n and p-type thin film transistors (TFTs) – structure, physics and brief history
- Paper electronics – Paper transistors, paper memories and paper batteries
- Applications of oxide TFTs – transparent circuits, active matrices for displays and biosensors
Written by a team of renowned world experts, Transparent Oxide Electronics: From Materials to Devices gives an overview of the world of transparent electronics, and showcases groundbreaking work on paper transistors
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Transparent Oxide Electronics: From Materials to Devices (US $160.00)
Total List Price: US $325.00
Discounted Price: US $243.75 (Save: US $81.25)