Dyslexia in the Workplace: An Introductory Guide, 2nd Edition
August 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Offers invaluable insights for overcoming obstacles to success, enhancing workplace efficiency and ensuring that dyslexic employees achieve their full potential
- Written in an accessible style that is perfect for professionals and dyslexic individuals alike
- Covers related syndromes such as dyspraxia, attention deficit disorder and visual stress
- Explores the legal obligations and other issues that are important to workplace managers, especially human resources professionals
- Provides authoritative guidance on recent case law relating to dyslexia
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Dyslexia in the Workplace: An Introductory Guide, 2nd Edition (US $48.95)
Total List Price: US $92.94
Discounted Price: US $69.70 (Save: US $23.24)