Working Positively with Personality Disorder in Secure Settings: A Practitioner's Perspective
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Unique in both its coverage and in its positive and evidence-based approach to working with patients with personality disorders
- Written with a practical focus by experienced practitioners in the field
- Offers a broad approach, with contributions from forensic and clinical psychologists, nurses, and therapists
- Covers therapy and therapeutic relationships, and issues of supervision, workforce development, treatment evaluation, team dynamics and managing boundaries
- Includes a strong patient focus and a number of personal accounts from patients who have received therapy themselves
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Working Positively with Personality Disorder in Secure Settings: A Practitioner's Perspective (US $109.95)
Total List Price: US $161.90
Discounted Price: US $121.42 (Save: US $40.48)