Fundamentals of Actuarial Mathematics, 2nd Edition
December 2010, ©2011
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This new edition includes additional material on credibility theory, continuous time multi-state models, more complex types of contingent insurances, flexible contracts such as universal life, the risk measures VaR and TVaR.
- Covers much of the syllabus material on the modeling examinations of the Society of Actuaries, Canadian Institute of Actuaries and the Casualty Actuarial Society. (SOA-CIA exams MLC and C, CSA exams 3L and 4.)
- Extensively revised and updated with new material.
- Orders the topics specifically to facilitate learning.
- Provides a streamlined approach to actuarial notation.
- Employs modern computational methods.
- Contains a variety of exercises, both computational and theoretical, together with answers, enabling use for self-study.
An ideal text for students planning for a professional career as actuaries, providing a solid preparation for the modeling examinations of the major North American actuarial associations. Furthermore, this book is highly suitable reference for those wanting a sound introduction to the subject, and for those working in insurance, annuities and pensions.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Fundamentals of Actuarial Mathematics, 2nd Edition (US $85.00)
-and- Mathematical Finance: Deterministic and Stochastic Models (US $270.00)
Total List Price: US $355.00
Discounted Price: US $266.25 (Save: US $88.75)